FIRE WATCH TRAILERS
Fire Watch Trailer Features
- 14 HP Electric Start Gas Powered Subaru with dual solar powered trickle chargers, for increased battery dependability while not in use.
(Including on-board additional 5 gal. gasoline Jerry Can)
- 700 gal capacity
- (2) 2"x 50' lay flat, with fully adjustable Brass Nozzles Stowed on both sides of trailer in individual reels.
Hoses equipped with cam lock fittings allowing them to be joined into one single 100' length or two separate 50' lengths. The pumps water manifold allows both hoses to be operated from both sides of trailer simultaneously (effective range is reduced during dual hose use)
- Under full pressure and single hose operation, the spray from one of the brass nozzle's can shoot water approximately 60' from its tip. With both hoses connected together it gives the operator and trailer an approx. effective range of 160'.
- Fixed rear mounted fan sprayer nozzle allowing for large unmanned ground spraying coverage while vehicle in motion.
- 2 rakes, 2 spade shovels, 2 brooms
- 2 x 20lb
(Equipment may be different than as pictured)